SteelScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The adventure starts here

2 posters

I'm Retiring

DarkMare
    DarkMare
    Developer
    Developer

I'm Retiring Empty I'm Retiring

Post  DarkMare Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:22 am

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for not keeping you updated but i've been super busy and my computer is broken and it's being repaired by a computer expert, However the mainboard ahs been sent away for reparation by the company which created it thus making the reparation take a lot longer. The expert told me that sending it and installing the repaired one will take up to 3 weeks. Another reason why i haven't been here is my school. I'm having a lot of work which has to be done and 5 HUGE tests coming up. I hope you can forgive me for this and hopefully get on.

Some other news are that I am transferring my ownership of SteelScape to a great guy called Hero (Irl name Eric)
    It is up to him what the future of this website and/or the private server.

I'm wishing everyone a great time with the new owner and i give you all a warm farewell. I'll be around but i'm no longer staff of this server.
    Hero
    Hero
    Developer
    Developer

I'm Retiring Empty Re: I'm Retiring

Post  Hero Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:39 am

I'm sorry to hear that you're quitting and I will continue to develop this server and make it the best. Good luck with school!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:07 am