SteelScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The adventure starts here

2 posters

pvm staff app <3

pvm
    pvm
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

pvm staff app <3 Empty pvm staff app <3

Post  pvm Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Staff Application Form
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Why i want to become a staff member: i love watching servers rise to the top and i also like being staff/first player of a server because i get to meet the owner instead of being just a regular player its one more friend and i love meh friends. i love players i love helping people and would like to help you and anyone else i can in any and every way i can.

How much time i can contribute to the server:3 hrs in just the morning and more time in the evening if im not alone Very Happy

How much experience do you have as a staff member: 2 - 3 months

Additional Info (Not required):i love helping people and am good at heart (at nature basicly means im naturaly nice) its easy to get on my good side hard to get on my bad. pet peevs... asking for staff, repededly saying my name only to say somthing dumb like hi (unless your one of my mates then idc tbh) calling me somthing im not without reasoning, doing somthing unbalevably stupid, saying your staff, asking for stayy in any way (i know i said it allready it just annoys me so much specialy when kids are like its my bday make me mod or its free mod day or make me mod or then threatens to do somthing like ddos,) asking for stuff without good reason, saying gf noob cya in lumby when you get a freaken lucky kill... or sit... and im a person who likes fair so somtimes you will notice i dont pick a side in a fight unless ihave too all it does is creat conflict unless somthing minor.
    dark voidzz
    dark voidzz
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

pvm staff app <3 Empty Re: pvm staff app <3

Post  dark voidzz Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Its good but at 10 players we gonna choose a new staff